cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SlowRob
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Unspecified problem upgrading from 200 to 900 fttp

My 2 yr contract at 200 Mbps have been uneventful: typically 200 by cable or powerline and 140 by Wifi but the 20 Mbps upload has often been a bottleneck. That contract has just expired. In November I signed up for the upgrade. I was given a price and start date and sent a new router. So far, so good.

By the end of November, with no progress, I phoned often enough for a new ticket to be started, with some vague reference to problems and new start date - which passed, as did many others. A week ago I phoned yet again. The young man sounded assured and he promised to call me back later that day about one aspect of the fault and the following day to sort out the main problem. Neither call manifested.

I'm at a loss. All I can do is phone and it achieves nothing. Perhaps a reader on here is in a position to help.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unspecified problem upgrading from 200 to 900 fttp

as this is a customer help customer nobody here can help with FTTP.  are you d along with the FTTP  TEAM on 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
SlowRob
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unspecified problem upgrading from 200 to 900 fttp

Yes, that's the phone number I kept being advised to call.

I guess I was hoping there would be admins or BT employees checking posts for problems they could help with - as happens on many other forums. Is there a better route to getting help, that you know of?

0 Ratings