Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Annimousey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Updated BT ID - Now None of my Products are Showing

Go to solution

Hey everyone.

Sorry if this isn't the right board to post this on. I couldn't find one that exactly fits my issue.

The email address that I used to sign in as my BT ID was no longer in use so I decided to change it to my main email address. All of that went fine, however now my products aren't showing up for me.

When I click on "My BT", I get prompted to add a billing account by putting in my account number. I do this but it just reloads to a blank screen.

I tried to revert my BT ID to the email address it previously was and it says it is in use, so I think there is a technical problem somewhere.

I'm also due a BT Rewards card for signing up to BT Mobile, which should be available to claim now, but when I get to the page and log in, it says "a error occurred - please try after some time."

I spoke to live chat and they said someone will email me within 24 hours, but that was a while ago and nothing.

I deal with all of my accounts online as I have verbal communication problems so this is really stressing me out.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Updated BT ID - Now None of my Products are Showing

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Annimousey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution
Thank you, Keith.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Annimousey 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

I'm sorry that you're having problems logging in to your MyBT to view your product details.  I appreciate the time you have already spent trying to get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Annimousey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution
Thank you. Received and sent my details over. 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

@Annimousey wrote:
Thank you. Received and sent my details over. 🙂

Thanks @Annimousey 

As soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will get back in touch to help you Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Annimousey 

I picked up your case this morning and tried calling you back.  Sorry I wasn't able to reach you and for the problems you're having viewing your product details on your MyBT account.

I have reported the problem to my colleagues to get this resolved so that you can see the info.  It will take them a few days to get back to me so I'll receive a reply after the Easter holidays.  As soon as I receive word back from them I'll give you another shout.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Annimousey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Thank you and sorry I missed your call. My husband let me sleep in and my phone was on silent so I didn't see the missed call until I woke up!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Annimousey 

Thanks for posting back and there is no need for you to apologise.

I've sent this off on your behalf and I will give you another shout next week when my colleagues have replied to me.

Have a good weekend Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Annimousey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution
Thank you. 🙂
0 Ratings