cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Upgrade help!

Hi

I have FTTP fibre 1 and have been receiving numerous post/email/text regards upgrading to fibre 100 at no extra cost to what I am paying now. I currently pay £32.49pm with discounts and this run until December 2021. However, when I try to initiate this through my account it states my new monthly costs as £44.49pm which includes BT Halo which it seems to add-on regardless.

Today I manages to speak to upgrades on the phone and the agent stated that the offer is mis-leading? I would be stripped of any discounts that I currently have and basically because it is a new contract it I will be charged £40.50pm, obviously without Halo. 

I find this greatly unfair or even mis-selling. Obviously the carrot is NO extra cost to what I am paying now or else why offer me something at £0 extra when I am going to pay more for it?

I would be very grateful if someone could look into this for me please.

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Upgrade help!

You need to phone either FTTP 08005874787 or you can try options team 0800800030 - probably FTTP best

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.