Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dannyboy2
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Upgrade to Fibre Billing Errors

Go to solution

I have just hung up on a call to the support group, that was not answered for the past 55 minutes. I was talked into upgrading from my standard broadband to fibre with monthly charges remaining very close to the standard broadband charges, and the only extra charge would be a one off charge to cover the postage of the new router.

What a mistake, after a couple of months, I found that I was not on fibre, and when I rang to find out the position, they say that they would sort it. Nest time I looked at my bill, I discovered that they has included a one off charge of £99 for BT  Broadband  activation charge and BT infinity activation charge, and I discovered that I was being charged £65 per month for the phone and broadband.

I again contacted BT Support, and was assured that it was a mistake, and would be cottested. Chacking at a later date I found no change, and went through the process again, with full assutances. On receipt of my latest bill, I still find no change, so there I sat on the phone for the next 55 minutes with no answer. What sort of service is BT ofering

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: Upgrade to Fibre Billing Errors

Go to solution

Hi @dannyboy2

Sorry to hear its not gone to plan, if its ok lets ask a moderator to help and have a look at whats going on with your account. They will post here shortly and should be able to give you some good advice without spending another hour on the phone.

Please keep checking for their post...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dannyboy2 Sorry that there has been some unexpected charges on your bill. 

Drop us over your details and we will be happy to check and correct any charges that have been raised in error for you. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
dannyboy2
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
Hi John
I have been told by BT that it will become clearer when I receive my next bill on October, will contact you then
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
dannyboy2
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
Thanks Dean
Thanks for your quick reply

Dan
0 Ratings
dannyboy2
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
Thanks for your quick reply John

Regards
Dan
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dannyboy2 That's fine hopefully it will all be sorted when you get the next bill but if not pop back and we will be happy to help you 🙂

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
dannyboy2
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Thanks John
Its been sorted
0 Ratings
dannyboy2