cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Upgrade to Halo +3 email anyone received this ?

Just wondering if anyone received an email advising can upgrade to Halo 3+. It's always been too costly for me as it would add £18 on top of my bill per month so I didnt think it was worth it and I`m on Halo 3.

However just received the email saying below

Screenshot 2022-03-29 212913.jpg

When I follow through to my account its £18 not £4! Bit misleading or is there some tiny print I have missed explaining the difference ? 

Screenshot 2022-03-29 212953.jpg

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Upgrade to Halo +3 email anyone received this ?

Hi @ArtyVark,

Welcome back and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you're unsure of the upgrade cost for your Halo service. Please can you reply to my PM and we'll be happy to look into this further for you. 

Thanks 

MandyF

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@ArtyVark  Hopefully @MandyF  will sort you out. Bear in mind, any adjustment to your current set-up, no matter how piddly, always seems to set a new 24 month contract. Just saying.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Carlushawrote:

Bear in mind, any adjustment to your current set-up, no matter how piddly, always seems to set a new 24 month contract. Just saying.

Any change of package like a new broadband promotion or change of technology will see a new 24 month minimum term, addons like calling plans do not, you can add anytime or remove with 30 days notice without the minimum term renewed.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

TBF the screenshots from the OP actually state everything will have a 24 month contract so it's pretty clear

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

and I know that anyway 🙂

0 Ratings