cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Upgrade to Halo 3+

Go to solution

I've just been looking at my upgrade option, at present I have fibre 1 it says I can upgrade today for £2.50 less a month to halo 3+ but when I look at halo 3+ it's £44.99. How can I get Halo 3+ at my present monthly cost??

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Upgrade to Halo 3+

Go to solution

Halo 3+ is a add on to your broadband package and is not an actual  broadband package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@imjollywrote:

Halo 3+ is a add on to your broadband package and is not an actual  broadband package

Halo 3 and Halo 3+ are actual broadband packages, the promotion adds on all the relevant extras like the hybrid, double data, keep connected promise, it has no discount though because it has no out of contract increase.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you, they don't make that clear, it reads as a package

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Chris201066 it may be hard to get Halo 3 or Halo 3 + for the same price as you are paying the now.

Looking at the cost of broadband and Halo 3+. It is a little dear a month even if you do get added extras.

Halo 3 is just the old halo 1. Halo 3+ is Halo 2 with maybe a few added extras.

There are other companies out there that offer similar to Halo 3+ and are a little cheaper a month.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@neywrote:

There are other companies out there that offer similar to Halo 3+ and are a little cheaper a month.

Not all are the same, only BT use the EE network for the keep connected promise, other ISP's use other networks - check coverage in advance.
Some have data caps on the 4G backup, BT have unlimited usage.
BT complete wi-fi has a £100 money back guarantee, others will refund only the difference for the disc/mesh upgrade

0 Ratings