Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2020Inf
Contributor
Message 41 of 42

Re: Difficulty paying bill, situation getting worse

Go to solution

Hello Moderators ( and Sean if he still works at BT ?)

I requested a Final Bill from BT in writing as I left in July. As you know I was given all sorts of excuses why I was not provided with the BT Infinity 2 package I applied for in March 2014.

You know the saga so I will not repeat it.

I was sent a letter in July and was in Credit at that time £ 21.19.

Today on 6/11/14 I was sent a Bill to be paid by 9/11/14 for hundreds of pounds.

Charges include a Home hub 4 and a Home Hub 5, both returned months ago.

I was sent the  Home Hub 4 as an Upgrade from BT. I never had a new Contract from them.

The Home Hub 5 was sent for BT Infinity 2 in April, which as you know was never completed by the many due dates given by BT. So a Contract was not fulfilled by BT for BT Infinity 2.

Furthermore the Bill includes a Cancellation fee for BT Infinity 2 in October 2014 ? How can BT send a Cancellation Fee, they never provided this before I left BT and have a letter in writing to prove this. Not including all the emails and phonecalls over that time.

I have been constantly told to be patient and wait each day, week and month. This has been a long running saga which never seems to end. I have been put off and told to wait and wait and wait.

I see no other course of action than to contact my Solicitor and Watchdog again over this never ending situation. I am also consideriing contacting the Office of Fair Trading.

The Moderators have been helpful but this matter is still not solved. How can I go from being in Credit in July and leaving to find in November I have a Bill for Hundreds of Pounds just before Christmas ??

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 42

Re: Difficulty paying bill, situation getting worse

Go to solution

the mods wil contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings