cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Urgent Broadband Cancellation

Hi there, I need a little help to fix a situation. 

My sister and my brother-in-law on 09.22.2020 signed a contract with BT in Glasgow for their new home (They came from Italy)

Unfortunately, due to covid-19 emergency they were both fired and they have to leave the apartment and return to Italy on November 8. Since it is not a decision up to them but it concerns COVID-19 and that they have signed the contract relatively recently, how can they conclude the contract without incurring a penalty?

Plus they don't speak english very well yet and it would be difficult to them to make the call to BT customer care. How can i help them? I'm writing from Italy. Is there an email where i can ask the cancellation contract? Thanks for the help to anyone will answer me

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Urgent Broadband Cancellation

@Velvetsky89 

This is only a customer to customer help forum and you post here does not go to BT.

The only way to cancel is by phone, and there is likely to be a large cancellation charge.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Urgent Broadband Cancellation

Hello @Velvetsky89,

@Keith_Beddoe is 100% right about this being a customer-to-customer based forum, also you've entered a contract if you cancel you'll face "Cancellation fees" for leaving during your contract.

--

Kind regards,

DanTMan64

0 Ratings