cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonnyrigger
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Usage Monitor Withdrawn for Unlimited Users

I see that the usage monitor is no longer available to those of us on un-limited accounts, I would ask that it be re-instated for the following reasons.

1. It allows people to see if they could manage on a capped package.

2. It gives a quick indication of amount of downtime in a month - i.e. if it's way down on average.

3. The only other option (using the router), includes all traffic inculding the BT TV stuff.

Cheers.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MrDJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Usage Monitor Withdrawn for Unlimited Users

number 1 answers it.

they dont want you to know as if you downgrade they will be losing money.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

this has been raised ,discussed and answered  https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Unable-to-see-broadband-usage-if-on-unlimited/td-p/136871...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
vofsanity2
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

@bonnyrigger wrote:

I see that the usage monitor is no longer available to those of us on un-limited accounts, I would ask that it be re-instated for the following reasons.

1. It allows people to see if they could manage on a capped package.

2. It gives a quick indication of amount of downtime in a month - i.e. if it's way down on average.

3. The only other option (using the router), includes all traffic inculding the BT TV stuff.

Cheers.

You can contact the helpdesk and they can give your usage for the month and usage for the last 12 months per month and usage for the last 31 days per day. I suggest you ask them to email you this information.  Why they do not save themselves and you the trouble of doing this by allowing users to access this information directly beggars belief.

0 Ratings