cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tomtumb
Message 1 of 3

Useless bt

I ordered bt broadband on the 16th of December and today get told they will contact me on the 20 of march with an update, how hard is it, I work in aerospace and if I told boeing to wait this long for a part they would tell me where to go, bt are the worst company I have had to deal with
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Useless bt

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Useless bt

Hi Tomtumb,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum,  I'm really sorry about the delay in getting your service activated. Is a new line needed to get your broadband activated and have you been advised what the hold up is and why it is taking so long to install?

Delays caused by road works and planning permissions normally are reasons why we would see long delays like yours and little can be done in these circumstances to speed up the process.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings