cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jjloaded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Uswitch reward

From signing up to BT in November 2019 I am still awaiting after 4 Month my Marks and Spencers voucher.is this bit classed as mis selling ....on the basis I would received a voucher IF I choose to sign up to BT

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Uswitch reward

@Jjloaded 

What date did you fill in the claim form, as its not paid automatically?

0 Ratings
Jjloaded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Like in January there's already been a complaint then had to wait further 30-45 days
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Jjloaded,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the time it is taking for you to receive your M&S voucher.  I know that you have claimed back in January and you've not heard anything since.  We are extremely busy at the moment so please bear with us as we will pick up your case as soon as we can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Jjloaded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Could you ask another moderator to be tagged . I've had no response from the other guy

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

@Jjloaded wrote:

Could you ask another moderator to be tagged . I've had no response from the other guy

Did you reply to the private message from @RobbieMac 

If so, then you would be in a queue, and will have to wait your turn. As they are very busy, it could take possibly a week before you get a reply.

0 Ratings