cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucy7
Message 1 of 4

VAT invoice - help please

What do I have to do to get a VAT invoice? I've rung BT and have spoken to so many different people and its never addressed yet they prmose it is. now they wnat t send me paer invoies and charge me for it. I am so fed up I will never recomend BT to anyone and wish I could get oit of the contract.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: VAT invoice - help please

Hi @lucy7 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems geting the VAT invoice sorted. Once you've created your BT ID for My BT and added your accounts, you'll be able to access your VAT statement online as a PDF file. You then have the option of either printing or downloading it for your own records. We can't provide VAT invoices retrospectively, but we'll provide a VAT statement instead for up to 12 months previous bills. If you're having problems getting this sorted please drop me over an email with your details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
lucy7
Message 3 of 4

Thansk for responding. I have my BT id and have had two bills now and can download them as a pdf but they donn't show VAT

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for confirming that @lucy7.

It sounds like the available bills weren't VAT requested so we'll need to look into getting you a VAT statement instaed. Can you please drop me over an email with your details and I'll get this sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings