Did you mean: 
Highlighted
roopster
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

VAT invoice

Go to solution

Hi,

I've just signed up to BT Broadband, telephone & mobile services and been attempting to get a VAT invoice for the upfront fee paid (12 months line rental). Customer services have said I will received them in the future but they have no facility to re issue an existing bil to show the VAT amount. He was also quite rude questioning why I didn't request this as soon as I placed my order online (I rang up two days after my service went live!)

Despire that, I've seen various threads on here where Mods have managed to get this arranged for customers who are self employed sole traders like me who occasionally work from home. I've emailed one Mod directly last week but haven't heard anything back (I presume because of Xmas coming) so am hoping someone elase may be able to help?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: VAT invoice

Go to solution
The mods do not give support via the forum's private messaging system, which is written in their forum signatures. This would be something they would do through the "contact the mods" link, but this is invite only and only a community leader can highlight this thread for them to make the link visible to you.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: VAT invoice

Go to solution

Hi Roopster,

I'll be able to arrange a VAT Invoice. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings