Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2jay
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

VAT invoice

Go to solution

Hello people!

I've not found any good answer to this question although a few on the forum have asked:

How do I get a VAT breakdown / invoice for my bill, so I can reclaim part of my phone and broadband costs from my employer.

I upgraded as they said they would pay the difference so got tied into a long contract. It is very frustrating.

I have spent ages on the phone and been told yes, I will get VAT invoices back to last October and on future bills, but this hasn't happened.

Please don't ask me to call, I got transferred to the dreaded non-UK call centre last time and they were definitely treating it as sport, to put it kindly.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: VAT invoice

Go to solution

Hi @2jay The community won't be able to sort this out for you so send us your details and we'll be happy to help. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
sco1977
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I need VAT invoices to recover expenses but cannot seem to find any link to "contact the mods".  Are you able to help me with this please?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@sco1977

You will not find the mods link as they work by personal invite only and you are posting on a solved post

0 Ratings