cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CarolBarg
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Various Problems, mobile, broadband, mybt account!

Hello, same problem here also, but slightly different, my broadband went live on the 13th February but on mybt it still states order is in progress due to complete the 13th!! This is stopping me from claiming my BT Reward Card for one, and secondly I registered for family sim which I received yesterday but I can't activate as it states order in progress!!! and FINALLY..... I ordered BTTV with my BT Infinity, I have received the YouView box, but it won't let me access any channels as apparently I am not subscribed!!!...
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Various Problems, mobile, broadband, mybt account!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
CarolBarg
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Invite??
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

@CarolBarg wrote:
Invite??

They will post on this thread, with either advice, or a link that you can request assistance from them. They are based in the UK, and take personal ownership of any issues.

Anyway you may find that the task that is delaying the closure of your order, may simply be delayed, and it will fix itself by the end of the week.

0 Ratings
CarolBarg
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

The end of the week!!! I want it sorting asap as in this morning!!! You have issued me a bill dating from 13th February which includes a charge for BTTV and my 2nd sim, even tho I havent been able to gain access too them at all yet, and which your system states aren't even active yet!! So how was it that your system can still generate the bill with no problems? Obviously there must be something on the system if it generates my bill as normal!!??

0 Ratings
CarolBarg
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Making me think about switching providers already!!......Terrible service 😞

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

This is only a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer, but have informed a BT forum moderator that you need assistance.

Have you tried the Order Live Chat Team

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @CarolBarg,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your order. Give the Order Live chat team a try as suggested by @Keith_Beddoe and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings