cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Verification problems

Go to solution

Hi all, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting in the right place!

I've been trying to attach my BT account to my BT id and absolutely nothing seems to be working! I get to the point where it says it will send a verification code to my email but nothing ever comes through. It says if it doesn't work I can choose another email address or phone number to send it through to instead but never gives me an option to actually change where its sent to.

If anyone has any idea of what I can do it would be greatly appreciated! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Verification problems

Go to solution

Hi @SBenn, welcome to the forum, and sorry you are having difficulty getting your BTID set up. 

Have a chat with the Billing Live Chat Team and they'll be able to help you get this completed.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi John,
Thank you for the welcome and your comment. I've already spoken to them and was just told to follow the verification process, which I did, but I keep getting stuck at that same point. No emails come through with the verification code and there's no option to change how I get the code.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @SBenn .

Sorry this hasn't worked out with the live chat guys. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @SBenn,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm glad we were able to help get the My BT set up.

Thanks, Paddy

0 Ratings