cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

Virtual Reward Card

I got an email back on 5 November saying my virtual reward card had been/was about to be issued and I would receive a follow-up email explaining how to access/activate it. I've received nothing since - does anyone know if there is a certain time period after signing up to a BT package before the reward card is issued? I've checked my account and it says the reward was 'issued on..' but with no date showing.

Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Virtual Reward Card

Hi @John90 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the confusion around when you'll receive your virtual reward card.  Have you received any word back since your post?

If you still need help post back and we'll give you a hand from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the reply. No change since my original post.

Best,

John 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

@John90 wrote:

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the reply. No change since my original post.

Best,

John 

Hi @John90 

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry for the confusion on when you will receive the virtual reward card.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Hi, I have the same issue. 

Email sent on the 15th but no follow up yet. 

Cheers, 

Dom

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Hi @kiddala,

I am sorry to see that you haven't heard anything back yet.

I'm sending you a private message about the Virtual Reward Card. Please reply back to my private message when you get a chance.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

You will probably be told to contact the reward team. I did that on 10th December but haven't heard back yet - I suppose Xmas and Covid are casuing further delays.

Message 8 of 17

I hope you've had better luck than I have kiddala. I'm still stuck between 'Card Services' and BT - classic case of nobody taking ownership of the problem. Anyway, I've raised a complaint to see if that resoplves things.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Hi John, I haven't but thanks for reminding me it's time for me to chase again. 

I did have a call from BT who said to get back in touch after the 6th though he did say it could take up to 30 days. 

Happy New Year and good luck

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

As it happens, I got through to BT just after I posted that update. They tried to push me back to the Reward Card service but when I explained (again) that the Reward Card people had already referred me back to BT, they then offered to send a £75 money transfer to my bank account or to take £75 off my bill. I opted for the former but later on they sent me a message to  say they had done the latter! 

Doesn't feel much like a gift anymore but I suppose it amounts to the same thing. 

Good luck with your enquiries.

0 Ratings