Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingfisher7
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Virus Protection and Live Chat

Go to solution

My 83-year old mother has been signed up for the extra devices virus protection at £4/month.  How can I get this deleted from her bill?

What happened to the Live Chat that the BT website says is available?

The option is not available to change online, and I'd call BT but I can't ever get through. 

Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: Virus Protection and Live Chat

Go to solution

Hi @kingfisher7,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to cancel the extra devices virus protection on your mom's account. If you send me the details, I'll be able to help you get that canceled.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
kingfisher7
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Paddy:  thanks for your reply - I've PM-ed you.

Anyone:  it would be great if anyone else knows where the Live Chat feature has gone.  I'm using a Mac with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari but it doesn't show up on the contacts page with any of those combinations.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Live chat was disabled during Covid-19 and staff put to answering phones because of number staff isolating at home

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.