cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER LIE TO AND BROKEN PROMISES

I had my wifi sent out on new years it took over a month to come due to being lost and have been charged every month for three months when it was suppose to be free but my main problem is i was told and promised that i would not be charged and would receive a new faster hub but no you charged me £50+ and i have been told that the guy who told me i wouldnt be billed was wrong and he shouldnt of said that but im not to recieve compensation for his error or money back for bt making a mistake as he represents bt I have a single child and my partner and you have went and took the last of my money put me in overdraft and my child needs nappies and milk and i have no family support a find this sicking and bulling and citezens advice themselves have agreed you have been negligent 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

DONT GO WITH BT THEY WILL LEAVE YOU KIDS WITHOUT FOOD AFTER PROMISING THEY WONT TAKE A BILL

BULLIED FALSE PROMISES AND DECEPTION IS ALL BT ARE GOOD FOR FRUADSTERS 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER LIE TO AND BROKEN PROMISES

Hi @stuart6,  welcome to the forum and sorry for the problems you are having not getting what was promised to you. 

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to see what we can do to help you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings