cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Waiting for fibre, no internet as broadband&landline stopped with old provider

Hi, im in need for advice here.

I recently moved from other provider and ordered BT fibre broadband. Fibre installation got delayed as engineers needs to get "Persmission to dig" from my landlord and he is very concerned about digging work and etc... so probably it will take ages to finish it.

My broadband and landline contract with my old provider is stopped now and im left with no internet at all.

I was using BT hub allready as received it last month. So to get back online should i order another package of adsl broadband and landline from BT - which will be useless once i get fibre, or just stay and wait for fibre to be complete.

Thanks in advance,

Klaudijus

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Waiting for fibre, no internet as broadband&landline stopped with old provider

@Klaudijus 

Just order a new package from BT Retail, once fibre is available, you will simply be able to upgrade. You would normally keep any existing discounts.

You will always have a landline, whether you use it or not, as its included in the price of all packages.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Waiting for fibre, no internet as broadband&landline stopped with old provider

Thanks for response !
0 Ratings