cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JY05110301
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Waiting for the £75 master card, since ordering the internet package, on line, on the 11/12/2015!!!!

I have been waiting for my £75 master card since ordering an internet package online, on the 11th of December 2015.

After calling BT customer services between 10 and 11 times, during 30-60mins, I am yet to receive the said master card.

People from BT promised me that the card was on its way a hundred times, but nothing happened. Last April, I even got one of their manager, S**** S****, telling me that I would get a £10 monthly reduction on the remaining time of my contract (order VOL012-**********28) but obviously nothing happened.

The last email I received from BT customer services was on the 16th of May saying the card would be delivered in 10 to 15 days but still nothing...

Has anyone been experiencing this recently? and solved the issue?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Waiting for the £75 master card, since ordering the internet package, on line, on the 11/12/2015

0 Ratings
JY05110301
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Re: Waiting for the £75 master card, since ordering the internet package, on line, on the 11/12/2015

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply and the link.

Although the voucher has been claimed already... BT told me by email on the 16/05 that I should receive it between 10 to 15 days... Emailed BT twice since my post on the forum trying to chase the voucher but no one replied or called me back...

I wish one of the moderators could get back to me and help me on this because BT customer service is really bad.

I plan to call them back but it will be the 12th time I am calling them for something that I should have received in January (I am not even mentioning all the emails I exchanged with them).

I must have spent a fortune on calling them for a £75 voucher.

Have a nice day.

Alison

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @JY05110301 and thanks for posting.

I can fully appreciate how annoying this must be for you. If the order was placed correctly at the time a voucher offer was running then there should be no reason foir such a long delay in getting this sorted. I can lend a hand with this. Can you please send me over the details? You'll get the contact moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
JY05110301
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hi David,

Thanks for your answer.

I have just contacted you, using your profilte, regarding my issue.

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks on advance.

0 Ratings
JY05110301
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

To give an update about the issue, I am yet to receive the £75 mastercard voucher promised when we ordered an internet package on the 11th of Dec 2015... One of the moderator kindly tried to help me but we are going around in circles.

I was meant to get the voucher on the 14th and still nothing.

The voucher has apparently been dispatched on the 23/05 and I have now got told that 30 days will be needed to chase the voucher.

Just unacceptable...

0 Ratings