cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lkh
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Waiting over a month for refund

I feel I should soon be able to write an essay.                                                                                                                                                           Place a order for Broadband on the 4th of November was eligible for a £60 discount card,everything going ok,untill the 10th when I was called and told my order was cancelled but it would be reordered on the 12th Nov,rang on the 13th no reorder was told it would be placed by 8 pm that day.14th no order placed was told it would now be cancelled and reordered on the 20th,got fed up rang and cancelled was assured my money would be refunded and that there was not a problem with me going to another supplier.

Went to another supplier  they told me there was a tag on the phone line and that they wanted to put another line in.Back to BT have you put a tag on the line,spoke to a very nice lady who sympathised with what had been going on and asked if she could sort it all out for me and as it was black friday deals she couldn't give me the card but she would waive my connection fee ,so I agreed placed a new order which did go through but as of the moment I have had to pay the connection fee which wasn't waived and I am also still waiting to be refunded my money for the 1st order placed,Absolute farce,I have raised 3 complaints told my money would be in my account in 5 days and it's still not been refunded,as I speak there is a ongoing complaint which has not been answered.I am now getting to the stage where I am going to make a complaint to Ofcom,no way should you be waiting over a month for a refund

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Waiting over a month for refund

@lkh I'm really sorry about the problems with your order and that your complaint hasn't been resolved. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be able to help you get this sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Waiting over a month for refund

Hi @lkh thanks for sending in your details.

I see one of my colleagues picked up your complaint over the weekend, and is due to call you back in the new year to make sure that you've received your cheque.

This should all be resolved soon, but if you have any more problems with this please do post back and I'll be happy to take over the complaint if needed.

Thanks

0 Ratings