cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
survivaluk
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Want to change to paperless billing but no link plus change add on to calls

I want to try again with paperless billing  - had it for a few years but emails stopped coming telling me new bill was in and as I paid on reciept that lead to charges so went to paper bill now on DD and I want to stop paper bills but cannot find any link to take me to page that will let me, all I keep getting is a page telling me to create a BT ID which I have had for years and on my own account page I have searched and no links for it or any way to change anything either up or down.

I also want to remove international calls from my phone - the £1.15 a month charge as never use it now but again no way to change anything via my account page 

My page give me the packages I am on and my extras but the links on right of page do not go anywhere that can help me, I have clicked on every link basically on the site I can and all I end up with is create BT ID ev en though I am signed in and have been past hour or so while searching.

So bacially it appears online I cannot either downgrade or even upgrade my account do I have to call india and spend half the night in a queue then the other half repeating myself to ensure the person at the other end understands me - they do not understand scottish accents at all and its cost me both time and money as they have in the past added on things I did not want.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Want to change to paperless billing but no link plus change add on to calls

Hi

I am sorry to see you are having problems

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Want to change to paperless billing but no link plus change add on to calls

If you don't mind phoning, there's Customer Options on 0800 800 030 (last time I phoned, the only appropriate option was cancellations, but they may have fixed this now).  It's a UK call centre.

0 Ratings