Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
vrp
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

We're sorry, your order has been delayed

I ordered BT Infinity and calls last month.  Afer a couple of days I received a text saying "We don't need to send an engineer anymore, so you don't need to in on 12-09-2017. Your service will start on 12-09-2017. Thanks."  

I received the Smart Hub a few days ago.  The phone line seems to be up - at least there's a dialtone and the phone rings when my number is dialled.  Broadband was due to be activated yesterday anytime up to midnight.  This didn't happen and the order summary page now says "We're sorry, your order has been delayed. We're sorry there may be a delay with your order. We'll let you know if this affects your service. You can track the progress in the timeline below."

I've used the BT Broadband Availability Checker and it shows the following.  Can anyone interpret - the only thing I understand is the bit that says "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 12-Sep-2017".  Thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 00.49.36.png 

Re: We're sorry, your order has been delayed

Hi @vrp sorry your broadband service was not connected yesterday as agreed.

Please check with the Order Live Chat Team and they will be able to tell you what has caused the delay and update you on when you will be connected.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
vrp
Beginner
0 Ratings

Re: We're sorry, your order has been delayed

Cheers.  Got up and running now after using live chat on the link you pointed to.