Taffy078
Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: What BT speeds have I paid for/where's the BT speed checker

I forgot to mention that I can't even access my BT mailbox. Farcical

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Hi @Taffy078 I'm really sorry about the delay replying, you'll need send us over your details on the contact the mods link before we can help. I made the link visible to you on Tuesday.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 13 of 14

Hello NeilO/ I don't see any link! But just to make it clear. it's not my internet speeds that'a my main problem it's the fact that I can't get into my MyBT account to see what package I have. Full details of what happens when I try - going aound in circles - and the snip are shown above.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Hi @Taffy078,

I've made the link available to you under my profile Smiley Happy It's under my profile pic and username.

When you're completing the form please note everything that you'd like us to check. We'll do our best to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings