cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tonypeaker
Message 1 of 8

What to do when BT Chat won't chat with you, you have a outstanding complaint, where next

Through a seriese of administration errors we suddenly find ourselves owing over £1000 to BT, after a few phone calls and chats and going to see our bank we have an idea of what went wrong not that BT will or can confirm this, but regardless of this we are trying to reach a repayment arrangement with BT, but it seems BT no longer wants to talk,

when I try to do the BT chat we are getting connected, and everytime i manage to speak to someone on the phone it seems to be something they cannot sort out

where can i go next to resolve this issue?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: What to do when BT Chat won't chat with you, you have a outstanding complaint, where next

Are you a BT Business customer?

0 Ratings
tonypeaker
Message 3 of 8

Re: What to do when BT Chat won't chat with you, you have a outstanding complaint, where next

no a domestic customer

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @tonypeaker sorry you have been unable to get this resolved when your contacted the chat service.

We will be happy to see what we can do to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
tonypeaker
Message 6 of 8

Thats me had one online chat cancelled this morning and been on hold for over an hour this morning so far

so if you can resolve this withing 48hours as per your email that would be great

cheers

tony

0 Ratings
tonypeaker
Message 7 of 8

Hello John

BT seems to be intent on escalating this disput now

dispite all the phone calls and discussions i had with you and the fact that we have done everything we said we would do

they have now sent the raimainder of our bill to a debt collection agency

so despite the fact that a BT problem meant that they took no payments from us for 2 years, and we have paid off oveer 75% in 3 months they feel that is a effective solution with no communication

is this how BT now operates?

would love for someone to contact me and discuss this 

if BT treats all of its customers like this its going to struggle

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@tonypeaker we'll need your details in again to discuss your complaint. You can find the contact the mods link by clicking on my username.

0 Ratings