cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 16

When I ordered broadband it had the £80 BT reward card offer but nothing on my rewards page?

I ordered broadband in March it had the BT reward card and amazon voucher offer. I have received email to say amazon voucher is on its way but when I log in to my rewards nothing shows it has been just over 30 days since broadband was activated. Thanks

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 16

Re: When I ordered broadband it had the £80 BT reward card offer but nothing on my rewards page?

@Lb1210 

I assume this was via a third party referral site, is that correct?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 16

Re: When I ordered broadband it had the £80 BT reward card offer but nothing on my rewards page?

It was via uswitch but took my directly through BT’s website 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 16

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 16

Thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 16

Hi Lb1210 I'm sorry you've been unable to claim your reward if you reply on the private message I sent we'll get this looked into. Just to let you know we're really busy here at the moment so it will take some time before we'll be able to reply but please be assured we will get back to you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 16

hi I received my BT reward card thank you, however I am still yet to receive the amazon voucher? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 16

Hi @Lb1210,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear that the Amazon Voucher has not arrived yet. Normally Reward Cards are with customers within 30 days but Amazon and M&S vouchers can take up 45 days. Has it been over 45 days since you were advised that the Amazon voucher had been issued?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 16

Yes it has

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 16

@Lb1210

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Can you drop the Mod who was dealing with your case a private message and they will be able to follow this up for you?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings