cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacksback21
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

When will Live Chat be back?

Back in February I had a Live Chat with a BT representative who offered me a £15 a month reduction on my BT Fibre monthly cost. I accepted and assumed it would start after the next bill. This hasn't happened and I'm still paying the amount I considered far too much.

Now obviously due to COVID-19, BT aren't operating their customer service as per normal and I can't contact them to explain the situation. I don't want to phone as I'm not a vulnerable customer.

Also is there any chance BT will refund me the amount that they are over-charging me?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: When will Live Chat be back?

did you get a confirmation email of your new terms/contract?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: When will Live Chat be back?

Was is a definite contract update or just a quote? If the former you should have had a confirmatory emaill, if the latter that's why you are where you are now. Either way, a call to 0800 800 030 should move you forward; it's the only way but you may have to wait a while to speak to an agent.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings