cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martingj
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

When will i get my broadband?

I'm a BT customer and used the move home option on the website i did this on the 3rd July for my existing services to cease on the 24th and my activation at the new address on the 27th July.

On the 24th i had a phone call to tell me the activation on the 27th wasnt going to happen and i would get an update on the 31st July.

My phone service was active according to bt on the 3rd August even though i contacted them via the phone line on the 29th to be told the phone wasnt connected and wouldnt be untill the 3rd.

Now im being told the broadband order needs to be cancelled and this will take 24-48 hours before a new order can be placed.

At no time is anyone giving me a time frame as to when i will have the broadband i ordered over a month ago which is now over a week from i originally thought i would have it.

Can anyone offer any advice / help

Martin

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: When will i get my broadband?

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your home move order. I'd like to take a look at this for you, to see what is going on. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
martingj
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Done thanks, any help appreciated.

Martin

0 Ratings
martingj
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Ive had an email this morning telling me the 20th of August and now a text telling me the 25th.

0 Ratings