cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimonSpur
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

When will my reward card arrive?

Signed up as a new customer late February. Claimed reward card successfully after 14 day cooling off period. Had confirmation email. I have been in contact multiple times with online chat and no one can confirm when my reward card should arrive by. Some say 10 working days, others 30 days. Either way it has been a long time now and my last chat said he'd escalated it to the reward card team. I got an email saying my complaint had be closed with no other information. Can anyone tell me how to proceed here? The reward card was a big reason why I went through the hassle of switching to BT in the first place.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DanielS
Message 2 of 5

Re: When will my reward card arrive?

Hi @SimonSpur,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't had word back and that your complaint has been closed. We will re-open it for you and find out what's happening. I've sent you a private message with some more information.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
SimonSpur
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thank you Daniel I will reply to it now. 

Have spent the last couple of months going from one department to another, being promised "48 hours", "72 hours", 5, 10, 30 days, working day. I am utterly fed up of this, and I am looking into taking it to trading standards. Appalling behavior from BT. I quick search shows evidence that this isn't anything new regarding rewards cards, so it leads me to believe it's not a mistake but intentional decision making to avoid giving out these cards.

This actually happened to me about 10 years ago when claiming a Sainsbury's card when I signed up to BT back then. I never thought I'd be in the same boat such a long time after.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

Hi @SimonSpur thanks for sending over your details and sorry about the delay replying, I've taken over the management of your complaint and I'm chasing this up with the reward card team. As soon as I have any updates I will get back to you. 

SimonSpur
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thank you.
0 Ratings