cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phwiseman
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Where is my free amazon echo

I renewed my broadband on 10 January and as part of the deal should receive a free amazon echo. I had an email on 13th January saying confirming my fee gift and stating that I would receive an email to advise that the gift had been despatched after the 14 day cooling off period. I heard nothing. I contacted complaints on 11th Feb who contacted the relevant dept and said I would receive a code by email to claim the gift. Again this was not received and I contacted complaints again on 18th Feb to be told that it was sorted and I would receive an email. NOTHING. On 19th Feb I spoke to someone via BT Support chat and was promised that I would receive an email within 5 days "do not worry, what  BT say BT will do. Needless to say I am still awaiting an email. Will I ever receive my free Amazon echo or is it just a ploy to get people to renew? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where is my free amazon echo

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
phwiseman
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks. Any idea how long it will be?
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Hi @phwiseman,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your tech gift as part of your order for signing up to BT. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with the promotions team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings