cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sian0509
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Where is my reward card?

I ordered BT Broadband in early Feb with it activated on Feb 28th. I thought I had to be with BT for 3 months before I could claim the £80 reward card? Is this correct? If I had to claim it within 3 months of activation that would be tomorrow and yet its not on my claim page? I could really do with this money right now and am very worried I am going to miss out?? Please can someone help?

Thank you! 🙂

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Where is my reward card?

Hi @sian0509,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Reward cards expire after 3 months of your service going live so you should be able to claim your Reward Card online.

Can you confirm the date you ordered your package and the package you took out so that we can check if a Reward Card was on offer at the time?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
sian0509
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Matt,

I ordered BT on Feb 7th and it was activated on Feb 28th. I was under the impression that I had to be with you for 3 months before I could claim it but it would now appear that I had 3 months to claim it. £ months is up tomorrow so technically I should be able to claim it today but its not on my reward page. HELP !!!!

0 Ratings
sian0509
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

It was Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited package with £80 prepaid Mastercard and M&S vouchers (£40 off the top of my head).

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 5

@sian0509

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

You can claim the M&S voucher here.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we can look into the Reward card for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings