cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tache-man
Beginner
Message 201 of 274

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

Nothing for me either. 16th day of service. When I originally signed someone was going to investigate this and make sure I was going to get one as my original order was cancelled by open reach and I had to re chase it myself to get my services all activated/installed as I moved away from sky.  The original deal I had was going to get honoured. 

Spoke to someone today who told it will day 10 + working days to get this looked at again. Totaly appreciate in the current climate this is all irrelevant as there are lots of people ill and dying, here we are being **bleep** off about a free Xbox not being sorted in time. 

Looking through this thread, this whole process looks to be a little shambolic. I hope BT take away items from this and do a better job next time. In the meantime, if someone can come back to me I would be really grateful. 

0 Ratings
doreengray335
Beginner
Message 202 of 274

I have waited outside the cancellation time it's been 14 days since connected and live I have received acknowledge email stating claim is verified but as yet no code. Can duty moderator help with this

0 Ratings
Llanmona
Beginner
Message 203 of 274

Hi @JohnC2 ,

Can you please look into my case? I ordered my tv package back in February and it was clearly stated on BT website and during the ordering process that I was eligible for a free XBox.  My BT broadband has since been renewed and tv is up and running but despite this there is no sign of e-mail with code for free x box.  
During these difficult times, a free x-box to entertain the kids would be extremely useful.

Thanks,

Rhys

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 204 of 274

@doreengray335 and @Llanmona I'm sorry your Xbox has not arrived, the mod team will be able to raise this with our gift team if you send over your details but due to the current situation it will take us a while before we can responded. I'll message you so you can get in touch. 

0 Ratings
SarahRae15
Beginner
Message 205 of 274

It's been 30 days I have no Xbox email!!!

0 Ratings
Bryan85
Beginner
Message 206 of 274

Now on day 29 of service not received the email with my code to claim the gift.

understand delays in current circumstances which is why left it until now to ask about it.

check inbox’s and junk every day 

0 Ratings
Anik833
Beginner
Message 207 of 274

Hi

Could a mod please look into my case. I have also not received the email to claim the xbox one and it has been well over 14 days since my package went live.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Phill8622
Aspiring Contributor
Message 208 of 274

Hi @JohnC2 

I've sent you a private message to follow up from your email earlier this week, please could you provide an update. 

Thanks in advance. 

Phill

JohnC2
Message 209 of 274

Hi @Bryan85 and @Anik833 I'll send you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will chase this up for you. 

@Phill8622 we have received your details and sorry we have not been in touch yet the team is very busy and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Neil_mac
Aspiring Contributor
Message 210 of 274

Hi @JohnC2 

I received the email saying that I had qualified for the free Xbox one X on 19th February (when my sports access started) and my broadband  has been up and working for over three weeks but I still haven't received the email code for my console.

understand how busy you all are at the moment but could you please let me know when I would receive the email code

Thanks a lot

Neil

0 Ratings