cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tache-man
Beginner
Message 211 of 274

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

I ended up getting a code on weds. Xbox turned up this AM. Not sure if one of the mods did something. Thank you very much!
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 212 of 274

Glad to hear you're sorted @tache-man. Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
lbansal
Beginner
Message 213 of 274

I called on 17 February and signed up for the broadband and BT Sport deal. I was told I was eligible for the Xbox offer as part of the retention deal. The person I spoke to even put me on hold while they went to double check I was able to get this deal, however I've not received anything.

I did call a few weeks ago to chase it and I was told someone would get back to me in 5 days but no one did. I then read that it could take up to 28 days after the 14 day cooling off period to receive my email/Xbox, however it has now been 49 days, a week after this period ended. 

I realise everyone is really busy and under pressure at the moment, but if someone could help me with this I'd really appreciate it. The Xbox would come in really handy for my eldest's 13th birthday at the end of the month! 

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Philb2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 214 of 274

I’m in the same boat

I ordered during the promotion, super fast with bt sport

called customer service and the last time I called they said they can not investigate until 44 days has passed since broadband went live, which seems bizarre  

0 Ratings
SarahRae15
Beginner
Message 215 of 274

It's 12:30pm and still no voucher. I'm not feeling good about Keeping you people. Might cancel and go back to NowTV!

Where's my voucher?? If it doesn't come, I'm cancelling Everything and blasting this component the internet!

Selling lies!

Neil_mac
Aspiring Contributor
Message 216 of 274

Hi admins/mods

Today is the 28th day that I have been live and using your service and I have not yet received my email with the code (I received the email upon order in February that told me I qualified for the free gift)

Could someone please contact me to let me know how to get my code as don't want to have to phone up as there are other people that need to speak to your team directly rather than me

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 217 of 274

Hi @Neil_mac,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

The Xbox code is sent within 28 days of the 14-day cooling-off period ending. What date did your service go live?

Thanks

Matt

Neil_mac
Aspiring Contributor
Message 218 of 274

Hi @Matt-S

Thanks for the quick reply, it is greatly appreciated 🙂 I started using the service when I moved into my house on the 12th march. The email I received saying I qualified for the free gift said that the code would be emailed to me within 28 days of the service starting which I believe is up today.

Thanks

Neil
0 Ratings
Philb2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 219 of 274

Hi @Matt-S 

my service went live on Feb 25, so the 14 plus 28 days has passed now 😔

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 220 of 274

@Philb2 I sent you a private message this morning asking if you could send in your account information 🙂

@Neil_mac I'm going to send you the same message so that you can get in contact with the Mod team. We are really busy at the moment so it may take us slightly longer than normal to pick up your message.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings