cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 231 of 273

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

Hi There,

Unfortunately I have not recieved my code to claim my XBox .. but it's been in for a while now. Please can someone help?

Many Thanks

Rick

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 232 of 273

Thanks to the moderator team.

email received last night and console ordered to receive this week.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 233 of 273

I took out the broadband X box deal on 18 February, it is now 12 April and I have still not received the X box code that should have arrived by now. Please can you advise when I will receive the code or the x box? I was told that this would arrive within 14 days so it’s very disappointing not to have heard despite phoning every week. What a rip off BT is.
0 Ratings
Message 234 of 273

Hi @SPalom,

Thank you for posting again. I can see that you have sent in your details. I'm sorry there has been a delay in us getting back to you. With all that has been going on, we are a lot busier than normal. We are focusing on customers that are out of service/vulnerable and I hope you understand.

We do have your details and we'll get back in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 235 of 273

Hi,

I also ordered on the phone on 11th February, service went live on 20th February.  Several times during the sales call I was told I was eligible for the offer.  Several weeks have passed and I have contacted BT on numerous occasions to be told the call would be listened to or complaints opened up on my behalf for something completely unrelated, then about 3 weeks ago I had some progress and my details were passed over to the gift team (Dana?).  I was then contacted by the gift team (Dana?) to confirm my email address for the code to be sent out to me - this was nearly 2 weeks ago.  I've had nothing but issues with BT from the start i.e. BT TV not working straight away and having to restart the box several times, update it and then factory reset it until finally it worked and also after confirming I wanted to keep my old number and being assured it would be kept, I then had to phone up 2 or 3 times in order to get my number changed back as BT gave me a new number.  There have been several other issues as well.

Please can one of the mods look into this for me as I'm now at my wits end - especially in the current climate when I can't even go out?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 236 of 273

@annemarieridgley 

Unfortunately its not going to be possible at this time, for the forum moderators, who are the only BT employees on this forum, to investigate these promotions, as they are dealing with priority welfare escalations only.

You can try ringing BT Billing on 0800 800 150

0 Ratings
Message 237 of 273

If I phone BT customer service again, I will probably just end up cancelling my account as I'm always promised it will get sorted out when I phone them and then all of a sudden I have a complaint opened up that has nothing to do with the actual conversation on the phone which just gets auto-closed a couple of days later and then I'm back at the beginning again.  So thanks for your advice, but I guess it's going to be goodbye BT already!

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 238 of 273

I’m just going to cancel my contract. Totally sick of BT’s lies over the past 6 weeks.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 239 of 273

@annemarieridgley  @SPalom 

My only advice is to really think about switching provider before you decide to make the move. There are a fair few reports on the Community and other ISP forums about customers being left in limbo with no service when switching provider during COVID-19.

SP

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 240 of 273

Hi @annemarieridgley,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had so many problems trying to claim your Xbox.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team. Please note we are really busy at the moment and it could take us 7+ working days to pick up your case.

@SPalom your private message is currently in our queue and we will be in contact as soon as we get to your case.

Thanks

Matt 

0 Ratings