cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 5

Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

We're offering customers a free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle when they order BT Sport with a 24 month Superfast Fibre 2 or Ultrafast Fibre deal via a Retail store or a 24 month Superfast Fibre 2 or Ultrafast Fibre deal via telesales, a retail store on online between 7-Feb and 20-Feb.

How it works

The important bit - use it or lose it

Once we issue your voucher code you have until 20th May to claim, so don't lose out.

I haven't received my voucher code

We'll send the voucher 14 days after we've installed your broadband so long as your Sport package is still live.

If you don't receive your voucher, call 0800 800 150. We're open Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm and Sunday 9am - 6pm.

I’ve received a confirmation email from BT Shop but still haven’t got my device

Only contact BT Shop if you’ve placed your order and had a confirmation email from them. If you haven't received your order within three working days, email shop@bt.com with your order number.

My broadband installation has been delayed due to a fault. Will I still get my voucher?

Yes, as soon as it’s installed, and you’ve had your Sport Package live for 14-days, we’ll send you your voucher code.

What are the terms and Conditions?

Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle. Available to new BT Broadband customers purchasing a 24M Superfast Fibre or Ultrafast deal (excluding Superfast Fibre Essential, Halo 2 with Superfast Fibre, Halo 2 with Ultrafast Fibre 100, Halo 2 with Ultrafast Fibre 250) and BT Sport (BT Sport on TV, Sport on Sky with BT Broadband or Sport on App) between 7th February and 20th February 2020. You’ll receive an email within 5 days of purchase to confirm the eligibility of your gift. 14 days after your broadband is installed and BT Sport is active, you will receive your voucher code and a link by email to claim your Xbox from BT Shop. You’ll need to create an account on BT Shop to check out. You must claim your gift by 23:59 on 20th May 2020.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JonBroom
Message 2 of 5

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

I am thinking about joining bt. Can you please confirm if I choose the bundle below would I get the Xbox? It says on the channel list bt sport's, but also says add bt sport's to get a free Xbox on a yellow banner. Thanks Jon

ENTERTAINMENT BUNDLE

Entertainment TV + BT Sport + fibre broadband

Your download speed range
49Mb - 50Mb

Your Stay Fast Guarantee 46Mb
Upload speed range 8Mb - 9Mb

What these speed estimates mean for you

Entertainment channels
As well as AMC, get National Geographic, E! and loads of other premium channels for top US shows
Stay Fast Guarantee – get the speeds we promise you, or £20 back
Every Freeview channel
Get up to 20 extra premium channels
Record up to 300 hours of TV on the recordable TV box
Average speeds of 50Mb
See what channels you can get
£55.99 Δa month

24 month contract

Includes BT line rental

24 month contract, Price after £63.99 a month

£19.99 upfront i

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @JonBroom,

To take advantage of the Xbox offer you would need to order one of the packages from the page BT Sport and broadband packages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi I signed up on the 8th of febuary for the BT sport on app and superfast fibre package 45.99 a month. My go live date is the 2nd of March and I understand that I don't get the email to claim untill 14 days after I go live, however I noticed down the page it states that 5 days after i place my order I will receive and eligibility email of my entitlement of the gift which I have not received and I'm starting to worry as the only reason I went with this package and not virgin is because of the xbox. Please can you Confirm I am eligable I tick all the boxes for eligibility but have had no Confirmation about the gift. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Duanesomerton,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the confusion.  From what you've said it looks like you're eligible.  Can you post the link where you placed your order?  I'm keen to understand where it shows 5 days as the terms of the offer is 14 days.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings