cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 209

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

Hi @DeeLondon, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have not received any update on your Xbox. Did you order via bt.com or over the phone?

Also, I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to chase this up for you.

cheers
John

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 209

Hello,
Thanks just seen and replied.
I saw the offer online On my account and called and they confirmed I’m eligible and processed over the phone.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 209

Hi DeeLondon thanks for confirming that and sending over your details. Once you reach the top of the queue one of the team will be in touch to help resolve this for you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 209

Received this today there is a timeline may help people 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 25 of 209

So when does the 14 day countdown too receiving my email with voucher code start? From the 13th when my sport package went active or from the date the broadband went live? As in the date the engineer came. Thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 26 of 209

Hi,

I'd have a quick query regarding this. I completed my order on the 20th, but I haven't received any communication regarding this offer.

I note that your post states that the order needs to be made by COB on the 20th - I'm honestly a little disappointed that I wasn't made aware of this aspect of the conditions for the offer at any point during the completion of my order, and the offer was still indicated as available to me during my order process (additionally, the countdown timer on the BT counted down to 23:59 on the 20th).

I need to note that though I am still in my cooling off period, I actually rather like my BT service, but unfortunately the offer was one of the reasons I signed up in the first place.

I appreciate this may be a bit of a tricky situation but hope you may be able to help with this. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 27 of 209

Hi @SMOKINGTONY welcome to the forum and it starts from the later date when the broadband was connected as that will be when your order was completed.

@OWeise very sorry but if you had not submitted your order before the close of business on the 20th then you are not eligible for the offer. We can't extend these offer dates. 

Thanks
John

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 209

It’s been more than 14 days & every time a call I keep getting a guarantee that it’s coming and still nothing 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 29 of 209

How can you be disappointed or unaware of the terms? The offer says its only running until the 20th, did you for some reason think they must of made a mistake and meant the 21st? I would still phone them up and say you want the free gift or something thrown in as a gift or your going too cancel as your within your cooling off period. You might get surprised and they give you something.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 209

As long as you place your order on or before the 20th your eligible. Eligibility has nothing to do with your live date for services it's about when you placed your order. 

0 Ratings