cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 31 of 209

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

Hi,

another user with no e-mails - renewed my contract on the phone on the 7th, got new hub & updated service on the 10th, no e-mails about the Xbox. Phoned up BT last week, and they said it could take up to 28 days, but had no idea why I hadn't received anything, and I should phone again after 28 days...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 32 of 209

Hi @andymc1024 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry for the confusion but this offer is only available to new BT Broadband customers and not re-contracting customers. Have a look at the T&C's at the start of the thread posted by SeanD. 
Were you told you would be eligible for this offer when you placed your order? If so we can check the call recording. Post back and let me know.

cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 33 of 209

Hi,

I was out of contract, if that makes a difference?

I was told I was eligible by the first guy I talked to, then he put me through to finance I think it was to have my direct debit changed - who told me my order had not been put through. I was then put back to someone else, so I had to do it all again, who again confirmed the offer.

Then when I phoned up last week, I was assured it was all coming through, but it might take longer...

Needless to say, if I am not eligible, I will be upset, as my decision to take out a 24 month contract was influenced by this offer...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 34 of 209

I should possibly also add that I think it's costing me £5 a month extra to have an (apparently ineligible) XBox
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 35 of 209

Hi @andymc1024 thanks for posting back. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to review the call recordings for you and take things from there.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 36 of 209

Bt customer service is a bit of a joke at this point. I have called so many times chasing this. Had several people saying will be investigated get a call by this day then it changes and nothing. 

if I have been missold a offer then I want to revert back to my previous price plan.

can someone sort this out. Because it’s frustrating and a joke! 
my live date was the 10/11th February it is now 4th March. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 209

I'm due to get my xbox code on the 16th as my live date was the 2nd of March. Hearing all these posts about not being able to get it sorted if they somehow don't send it you is starting to make me worry. Although unlike most here I did actually get the Confirmation email after I placed my order and that seems to be most of the people with complaints problem. For some reason they ahve not gotten the Initial confirmation email that looks like this

Screenshot_20200227-201037.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 209

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 209

Hi that’s all good and well saying I have already been contacted. 
This was already meant to be escalated by the team via the phone. 
how long am I going to be told to wait and it will be looked into.  
If the Xbox is not coming then I want to revert back to my old plan why am I upgrading and adding BT sport if I am not getting the Xbox one x which is what was agreed on the phone and confirmed several times after that I’m eligible but no one seems to be able to say you will get your code on this date. So forgive me if I’m tired of being told it would be escalated and someone will contact me within 5 days. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 40 of 209

My fingers and toes are crossed for Friday, got a ticket through live chat "Contact you in 48hours" it's now been 4 days.. so that is always a good sign.

For anyone on here that has had there email to get the xbox, did you get it on the morning of the 14th day? or was it randomly through the day. 

0 Ratings