cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 61 of 209

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

@Millwallnto wrote:

8 days. Just fed up with all the different stories by Bt 

Then if you would like to post back here after 14 days are up, then you should be able to get an update and some clarification.

All the tech offers last year, started of with a 14 day wait, but later this was extended to 28 days, owing to the popularity of the promotions, as the promotions team were overloaded with applications. There was a similar issue with the wrong timings on the order confirmations.

You just need to wait, and if there is any issue later on, one of the moderators will chase it it up.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 62 of 209

I’ve been told I need to wait nearly another month for mine.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 63 of 209

@Chrisb5 wrote:

I’ve been told I need to wait nearly another month for mine.

I suspect that its turned out to be a very popular promotion, just like the TV and Xbox promotions at the end of last year.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 64 of 209

Let’s see.  Seems a few people have been told they aren’t getting one even though they took out what they should off.  I didn’t even receive an email saying I was getting one. But I’ve been assured by the complaints team I am.  Time will tell.   

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 65 of 209

/Thank you to the team on here, i got mine today. mine went live on the 19/02/2020, so not long at all

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 66 of 209

Hi there.

I have the same situation where I renewed a 24 month contract and upgraded to bttv with sport and entertainment. 

I too was told I was told I would get a free xbox during the phone call. 

I have not received any voucher codes via email. I phoned sales on the 20th Feb and the new package was live on the 26th Feb

Please can you review this and get back to me. Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 67 of 209

What I found best was is using the online chat on the bt website.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 68 of 209

From my bad experience you are probably best calling and asking to speak to a manager to look into it.

I regraded and was told for weeks I was eligible and just to wait and then turns out it’s for new customers only so they had to listen to the calls. 
My live date was the 11/02 and cooling off ended on 25/02. It’s now the 13/3 and I have been told I need to wait another 30 days  which will bring me into April so basically two months. 

so we will see if it even arrives not getting my hopes up at this point to be honest as just rang rewards to find out if I have a tracking number or any details of when to expect order and was told if not here within 30 days call back up and they will look into it and see what they can do.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 69 of 209

@Maccasm, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be able to chase that up for you.

@DeeLondon, I'm really sorry you had to chase up your Xbox, the offer was available for existing and new customers who ordered an eligible package so I apologise for the incorrect information provided. If your Xbox has been manually claimed after you contacted customer service the timescale for delivery can take up to 30 days, you'll get an email from the BT shop to let you know when it's been dispatched.

Highlighted
Message 70 of 209

Hi Guys, 

I was due to get my voucher code today, but have not received anything as of yet.

I know there was a debate around it been either 14 days or 28 days post activation, but looking at the original post and the T&Cs in the email confirmation email it does state 14 days after activation.

Anyone received there voucher yet?

Thanks

0 Ratings