cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 71 of 209

Re: Where's my free Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle?

I got voucher code 15 days after activitation and Xbox already dispatched. Today got email . 

https://ibb.co/1ZZVTb5

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 72 of 209

Can someone please help me? I was due my code either Thursday or Friday (not sure which due to my broadband delay, not a great start haha). I rang up yesterday and was told I'm definitely going to get this and to expect a call back within 24 hours. It's getting close to that point now and looking unlikely, I've just been on live chat who told me that really I have to give it 72 hours which wasnt mentioned before - fun. I'm also a brand new customer so I don't believe there should be any confusion about whether I'm getting this - anyone I've spoken to so far has confirmed as much.

I know other people are getting these as I've seen comments as well as countless of the bundles getting flogged on Facebook 😂

TLDR - is there anyone on here who can help me just get this email that will have my code in? I'm not concerned about call backs or complaints, I doubt theres anything that can/will be done over a phone call anyhow!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 73 of 209

Hi @TylerSands12,

Welcome to BT 😁

I've dropped you a private message to get the offer checked out for you.

Is your broadband working ok now?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 74 of 209

Thank you @DanielS , yes broadband is all fine now 

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 75 of 209

Hi, i was supposed to get my voucher code on 10th march and today its still 14th march. I have been chasing this and cant get through anywhere if you can help me with this. Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 76 of 209

I ordered Superfast Fibre 2 + BT Sport App online on 14/2/20.
Went live 17/2/20.

Didn't get a (5 days) confirmation email.
Didn't get a (14 days) voucher code.

Nothing in Junk.

I have chat transcripts that confirm this was a qualifying order.

Can't get through on the phone. What do I do?!

Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 77 of 209

Hi stuj1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry you haven't received your Tech Gift. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 78 of 209

Hi paddy, could you chase my gift up for me please its been 14 days since live and still not received an email. I'm prepaired to wait, I really just want Comfirmation and would appreciate your assistance. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 79 of 209

Hi @Duanesomerton, thanks for posting. Were you a new customer placing an order for service or did you re-contract an existing package? 

I'm sorry for any confusion caused. I've checked the Xbox promotion details and new customers to BT need to wait 28 days from the activation date and we'll then send a code so you can claim the Xbox from the BT Shop website. Existing BT customers re-contracting on a retention deal are sent the Xbox automatically without claiming after 14 days have passed from the activation date.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 80 of 209

Really, I was told after 14 days Cooling period