cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LadyLouisa
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Where to find Contract details

I have search MY BT  and cannot find details of my Contract, ie 12, 24 months and speeds to expect etc.    Having a few problems at the moment creeping in and want to be prepared for my options as I appear to be on a very expensive contract and there is nothing spectacular about my speeds.   As a completely useless 'elderly' person, speeds mean very little to me but I would like to learn more about what to expect, what I am 'promised' and what I am getting!.   As I pay £37 per month this does seem rather high compared with what is on offer - a minefield I know, but I do not need all the 'bells and whistle' but I expect I need a little more than the basic service offered.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Where to find Contract details

Hover your mouse over the My BT on the blue banner at the top of this page and click on track your order.
You will need to log into MyBT but after that click on track order for the relevant order then click on view order summary which will give details of the contract term.

To see the expected speed you will need to look at the order confirmation email .

0 Ratings