cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Which gift will you choose? Not received a code yet? 8 Weeks .. Waiting

Go to solution
Good morning! My BT Superfast Fibre package went live on the 20th March & except for a brief email explaining I would be contacted again within 28 days to choose the free gift I've heard nothing more since then. The choices at the time were: A samsung Galaxy tablet, an Echo or a Fitbit - are you able to give me some idea of when I should be contacted again please? as it now has been around 8 weeks ... Many thanks!
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Which gift will you choose? Not received a code yet? 8 Weeks .. Waiting

Go to solution

Hi @NicholasBell I'm really sorry you haven't had your follow up email explaining how to claim your gift, it should have arrived by now. We'll be happy to chase this up, I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
info sent Neil0 and thanks ..
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @NicholasBell 

Thanks for sending over your details and for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

Sorry you haven't receievd the code to claim the gift.  I have contacted the team on your behalf who will email you the code and the link to place your order.  There isn't anything further that I need to do so I will go ahead and close things off from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for all the help guys ... Cheers

0 Ratings