Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: Which prices apply?

@kkkk wrote:

@imjollywrote:

so if it shows £28.99pm then why the post?

Because neither of BT's listed terms seem to apply to my deal.

That is immaterial  you agreed a deal at £28.99 which was the £36.99 less an initial new customer discount of £8 giving £28.99 for 24 months

still don't know why you posted as your deal is better

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 17

@yorksparkwrote:

@kkkkwrote:

Just to add to the confusion, i looked for the detail, and it says after 24 months it will increase to £36.99, in neither of the T&C's i have shown above does it mention £36.99, No confusion, your price after discount for 24 months is £28.99, then after the 24 months it will revert back to the full price of £36.99 on a 30 day rolling contract, until you either renew or change isp.

The Figures you keep referring to have absolutely no bearing on your contract, they are for a deal available on that date which you didn't take.

its either £44.46 or £39.99. No its not, your deal is £28.99 then £36.99 from month 25

The price i have agreed is £28.99, it does not say for example £36.46 - £7.47.

fibre 1.JPG

To make it easy for you, the 15th may deal clearly states - month 1-24 pay £36.46 with discount then from month 25 pay £44.46 full price unless renewed or change isp. This is however irrelevant to your deal as stated above.

So where are my terms and conditions? When i click on the link in the email it just goes to the terms listed as the 29th May, which are obviously wrong, and seemingly don't apply to the current deals either.

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 17

@yorksparkwrote:

They wont do, they are standard price deals available at that time, you have negotiated a deal that has a better price.

You really need to stop referring to facts and figures which are totally irrelevant to your particular personal deal.

BT have agreed a contract with me, I expect to be able to see that contract, but they refer me to a different set of numbers.

I signed up to the contract on the BT website, its not like I've negotiated a deal over the phone, its just a standard deal with £80 mastercard.

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 17

0 Ratings
yorkspark
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 17

@kkkkwrote:

@yorksparkwrote:

@kkkkwrote:

Just to add to the confusion, i looked for the detail, and it says after 24 months it will increase to £36.99, in neither of the T&C's i have shown above does it mention £36.99, No confusion, your price after discount for 24 months is £28.99, then after the 24 months it will revert back to the full price of £36.99 on a 30 day rolling contract, until you either renew or change isp.

The Figures you keep referring to have absolutely no bearing on your contract, they are for a deal available on that date which you didn't take.

its either £44.46 or £39.99. No its not, your deal is £28.99 then £36.99 from month 25

The price i have agreed is £28.99, it does not say for example £36.46 - £7.47.

fibre 1.JPG

To make it easy for you, the 15th may deal clearly states - month 1-24 pay £36.46 with discount then from month 25 pay £44.46 full price unless renewed or change isp. This is however irrelevant to your deal as stated above.

So where are my terms and conditions? When i click on the link in the email it just goes to the terms listed as the 29th May, which are obviously wrong, and seemingly don't apply to the current deals either.

Which t&c's are you wanting? The full t&c's are here :- https://www.bt.com/legalstuff/ , if your asking where is says what price you'll pay then its right in front of you under monthly prices and one off payments!

I still cannot understand the confusion, you have secured a good deal and a £80 card yet are still looking at different deals and figures. please remember these deals are constantly changing and your deal may never reappear

0 Ratings
yorkspark
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 17

All those prices excepting halo clearly show an £8 increase when out of contract.

I don't know what it is you want, you chose a good deal and yet are still trying to finetooth comb facts and figures about bt standard prices. Read the small print under the purple box next to the * where it clearly says they are standard prices and you will pay less if you've taken out a promotional offer and prices will increase by no more than £8. If your not happy with your deal, then ring up and try to negotiate another deal.

Edit :- OP has removed post

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 17

My contract is more than just the monthly price, I don't think its too much to expect to see it. BT have provided a link but its the wrong information, is it too much to ask that it is correct?

0 Ratings