cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Who can I escalate a complain to?

Since renewing my Broadband in December2021, BT have consistently  made a mess of out account. This includes changing the Broadband Service, renewing it every time they correct THEIR errors. They have also changed the landline package to a service which has never been discussed without my consent  TWICE and giving me the discount I am supposed to have twice. I had to tell BT so they could correct the error. I have spent 5-6 hours on the phone trying to  get these problems resolved.

Incompetence is not a strong enough word to describe the service I have received.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Who can I escalate a complain to?

@PeteO59 

Try this email - consumer-resolutionteam@bt.com. Worked well for me when I had an issue.

Message 3 of 5

Hi @PeteO59,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you've had to contact BT a number of times regarding your complaint. If you send me your details, I'll be more than happy to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks Tim

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@PeteO59 

You're welcome.

As @PaddyB has made the offer to help you just let him do that as the mods here are very good at resolving issues and can get to people that you might find it very difficult/impossible to do.

0 Ratings