cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Why are loyal customers still being penalised

There is currently a regional offer for fibre 100 for £30 in my are and I have been told I can't have it because I'm a current customer. I'd being perfectly happy to enter into another 24 month contract but bt sales are having none of it. 

Is there any reason as to why this is the case  nowadays as I thought we'd moved bast this dumb practice. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Why are loyal customers still being penalised

@mark_macknightwrote:

Is there any reason as to why this is the case  nowadays as I thought we'd moved bast this dumb practice. 

Existing customers can get the same as new customers when in the last 30 days or outside the existing minimum term I believe.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

That's true, just don't see why any offer can't be offered to any customer at any time.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Offers changing at any time is penalising people. If you bought a car (just an example) but then 2 months later it was £500 less would you be going back to the garage asking for that difference as well? It's unfortunate but offers can change at anytime

Message 5 of 5

@mark_macknightwrote:

That's true, just don't see why any offer can't be offered to any customer at any time.

I assume, that if your package is now been offered at a higher price than your paying, your going to ring BT and offer to pay the cost difference? 

You agreed an offer price and contract for 18/24 months when you signed up, if the package decreases or increases is irrelevent.