cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Why can BT not get my bill right?

I signed up to a deal with BT in December for a package at £28.99 per month. First bill - £28.99. Next bill - £32.99. I eventually managed to get hold of someone on live chat and they said the charge was for BT virus protection. I had been told this was included in the package, had never added it as an extra and when I explained this the £4 was credited to my account. This has now happened 3 months in a row. Each time, after a lot of wasted time holding to get in contact with BT the same thing happens - much apologising and a promise the mistake will be corrected. Why is there no contact email for BT billing? I am being told not to create a backlog by phoning, no live chat is available and I am tired of having to go through this rigmarole each month. Should I just cancel my DD and let BT contact me and, no doubt, threaten fees, fines and legal action? It's really not that difficult, even within my BT online account it shows the BT virus protection is not activated. Please sort this BT or, better still, provide an email address for billing enquiries.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why can BT not get my bill right?

Hi @grhanley sorry that you have been unable to get your account corrected when you have previously contacted us. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to get this corrected for you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why can BT not get my bill right?

Thanks for the quick response John. I've PM'd you. As I say, it would be a lot easier if BT just provided an email address for account enquiries. The whole "having to complain on a forum" method required to get results is cumbersome for customers.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Greg
0 Ratings