cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heelee0628
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Why can't I claim BT master card?

As part of switching to BT broadband, I was offered a BT master card but I can't claim it online. The broadband was suppose to be installed on the 8th but fully activated on the 10th of Feb. it's been 17 days since the activation but when I hit 'your rewards' page, there is an error message stating that BT can't bring up my details at the moment. i've been seen this message for the past few days.

Can someone look into this issue please?

Thanks,

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why can't I claim BT master card?

This is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

did your read this post

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 4

@heelee0628 wrote:

As part of switching to BT broadband, I was offered a BT master card but I can't claim it online. The broadband was suppose to be installed on the 8th but fully activated on the 10th of Feb. it's been 17 days since the activation but when I hit 'your rewards' page, there is an error message stating that BT can't bring up my details at the moment. i've been seen this message for the past few days.

Can someone look into this issue please?

Thanks,

Hi @heelee0628 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that there was a slight delay activating your broadband and for the problems you're having claiming for your reward card.

Can you have a look at the link that @imjolly has posted above?  Let me know how you get on.  If you're still having problems we can pick up from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
heelee0628
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi Robbie,

Yes I have visited the page that @imjolly has posted where I got the error message that BT can't fetch my data.

I tried again just now and still doesn't work.

Thanks,
0 Ratings