cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daykin188
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Why does BT not really want to reward customers

I was sad and dissapointed to find out that my BT reward gift had an expiry date. Signed up with BT in February and received losts emails from BT with regards to set up / offers however i never received any information with regards to how to claim my reward card. I found the website hard to navigate and often got frustrated. Last night i finally after 2 hours browsing managed to find the link. It was such a dissapointed to see that my gift had expired. How to make a possible gesture into a negative customer experience. 

I emailed the customer service team to outline my dissapointment and my trouble navigating the website. Was impressed that i received a call with 24 hours it was just unfortunate that the staff member who called me from their complaints team was probably the least customer focused person in the world. She would not listen to my comments about userfriendlyness of website and only commented 'well i don't find it difficult'. Well off course not your m****** your work with it on a daily basis. 

Well anyway, for a communications company it is sad to see that you get it so wrong so manytimes and i so many different areas. Needless to say i added my contract end date to my diary and will give notice in time to move.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: Why does BT not really want to reward customers

Hi @Daykin188

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having using your reward card.  I appreciate the time you have taken to contact us about this.  

This isn't something the Community will be able to help with so you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings