Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Barca1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Why has BT stopped sending me email bill notifications

Go to solution
I was receiving email notifications for my line rental & weekend call plan up till I took BT broadband as an extra. However, since then I have never received any further email notifications to let me know when my new bill is ready to view & pay (direct debit). I was informed by BT (chat) that these BT had stopped these email notifications; Is that true? I saw a similar case via this community which was answered saying BT still send these emails. How do I get this matter resolved - tried BT chat - that did not help.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why has BT stopped sending me email bill notifications

Go to solution

Hi @Barca1

Have you checked your marketing settings to no emails? I would try logging into your BT account at BT.com and log in. Then check your account and marketing and ensure they have an email and premission to email you.. it's worth a try. 

0 Ratings
Barca1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Dean007; thanks for the advice but I got back again to BT after putting up the post as I had then seen that someone else had experienced the same problem (expert advice on the link said email notifications should still be available). I then myself again contacting BT who checked all my details once again etc & said there was a technical issue at their end with my account & they would have the problem fixed. Around an hour later I received an email from BT that my bill was available to view (as per the normal procedure I had always been used to). Problem fixed! Will wait till next month to see if I get another notification email when my next online bill is ready to view again.

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Barca1

Normally when it comes to telling people they have a bill and owe money they sort it out quickly Smiley Happy

Glad it’s sorted 

0 Ratings