Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AlanS
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Wish to downgrade to hh3

Hi

Upgraded recently to hh4 and am not happy with the wireless range. Simply put I have a teenage daughter who cannot get a connection in her room unless she stands on a certain spot  with one arm in the air and a broken coat hanger in the other.

Seriously though I have kept my old hub just in case and want to return the hh4. Is it simply a question of phoning up and sending the hub back?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wish to downgrade to hh3

I don`t think you can send it back for a refund, so you may as well keep it, and just use the HH3 instead.

I see you have already posted on the "other BB" board about the HH4, so it may be worth asking for advice on that board,  to improve the wireless range.

0 Ratings
Nethelp22
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

"Simply put I have a teenage daughter who cannot get a connection in her room
unless she stands on a certain spot  with one arm in the air and a broken coat hanger in the other."

that's what boyfriends are for 🙂

Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

If you got the HH4 within the last 7 working days, then you can send it back under the Distance Selling Regulations.

Whether or not there's any point in doing so depends on why BT sent it to you in the first place.  If you paid for it, then you could send it back for a full refund.  If you got the hub thrown in as part of signing up for a new contract, then there's nothing to stop you sending the hub back, but that wouldn't cancel the contract.

0 Ratings